Thursday, September 6, 2007

SORRY!!!

Been awhile since I last posted - sorry about that. . .things have been crazy. . .

i have had a lot of things going on.

On the 27th, (aug), I started school in cobleskill NY - I want to do their wildlife management program - but i had to withdraw - the commute (2hrs - 1 way) was just too much for me to handle right now - i would have no time to work on projects we were being assigned, as well as my family & stuff at home. . .but since I left, i have been mopin';( no one here really understands how disappointed in myself i am . . .

To read my full update post, please visit my other blog titled "Tara's Talk & Treasues" . . . linked to the right;)

So, I will be working to add pics to make up for the days i was gone & get back up-to-date!! I have missed ya'll :X

No comments:

Abrams Planetarium Night Sky Notes