Monday, August 13, 2007

August 14th, 2007 Tuesday POD#2



Today's photos are from Napanoch, NY. This is the Eastern New York Correctional Facility. It is a bit down the road from us & we drove by there this evening (went out & put some gas in the car to get out of the house! MUCH cooler outside!) I found a few PODs today I really liked, so I linked them below;) Check them out.

When we drove to the other end of the prison, there is a train platform there.

On the way back down the road to leave, there is this interesting little "gazebo". I don't imagine too many people are allowed to "sit around" outside the prison! LOL



My favorite PODs for today are:

Minneapolis Daily Photo - I really love this city view! I also love the B&W version also shared!
Selma, AL. Daily Photo - beautiful turtle;)

No comments:

Abrams Planetarium Night Sky Notes