Saturday, August 25, 2007

POD #9 (for) Tuesday, August 21st, 2007

Sorry for missing some posts :O But I am here to make them up:) I have missed posting, as well as, visiting everyone's sites;)

Here is a sky photo for you, from last Sat (CT sky) when we went to the concert - I just like this photo.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



My faves for Tues include:

US:


Other Countries:

Bucaramanga Daily Photo - what a flower stand! This looks soooo far away from a big city area! Do you think it is?
Photos from Haninge - a beautiful European robin! Great photo!
La Antigua Guatemala Daily Photo - a great coffee table photo!
PaB Daily Photo - Today's shot is an interesting photo of an empty lake!
Singapore Daily Photo - another beautiful night photo
Stavanger Daily Photo - a Beautful house! I love the houses in these posts! they look so comfy & inviting:)




No comments:

Abrams Planetarium Night Sky Notes